A window to the world....

A window to the world....

Friday, January 7, 2011

One of my favorite doggy subjects..other than the Dales...

Tucker is a Wheaton Terrier and one of my favorite pets to care for.  We had fun adventures at Norris Reservation today and I was able to shoot a few great photos of him.  He is 11 and no one ever guesses his age...he is remarkably cheery and spry...a very jolly chap.  He is nicknamed "the Mayor"...everywhere I take him, he makes friends....human, canine, old and young....EVERYONE loves Tucker.  He is truly a wonderful dog.  I am blessed to have such wonderful clients that allow me to care for him. ~ I'm his dog walker, party in the woods compadre, pawesome pal......I'm sure you will find him enchanting....





1 comment:

  1. Tucker is my dog-nephew... in fact my only nephew! I'm linking you up to my friday's favorites~ because he is a favorite for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete